The Prism Society is made up of the True Colors Fund’s most loyal supporters – leaders in the effort to bring the percentage of homeless youth who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender down from 40 to none. Your support as a member of the Prism Society provides the True Colors Fund with a steady and reliable source of funding to strengthen our wide array of innovative and collaborative programs that work to:
Create sustainable community-based solutions around the country to prevent and address lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth homelessness.
- Expand the number of homeless youth providers across the country that offer safe, inclusive, and affirming services.
- Provide young people who have experienced homelessness with leadership development opportunities.
- Secure federal protections for homeless youth and ensure that vital services are properly funded by the government.
- Conduct groundbreaking research to help us better understand and address the issue.
- Educate the public and empower everyone to get involved in bringing an end to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth homelessness.
- Give lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth experiencing homelessness a voice in creating a solution to the issue.
Prism Society Membership Levels
Prism Society Membership Benefits
PERSONAL LIAISON » You will be assigned a staff ambassador to keep you updated on the True Colors Fund’s work and assist you with your Prism Society membership
EXCLUSIVE UPDATES » You will receive monthly email updates crafted personally by Gregory Lewis, Executive Director, and invitations to quarterly conference calls with True Colors Fund staff and stakeholders.
40 TO NONE SUMMIT » You will receive complimentary or discounted registrations* for our 40 to None Summit, our annual conference on ending lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth homelessness.
SIGNATURE EVENTS » You will receive complimentary or discounted tickets* to one or more* of the True Colors Fund’s signature events – like our annual Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays benefit concert.
INVITATIONS » You will receive VIP invitations to Prism Society and other True Colors Fund events.
RECOGNITION » You will receive recognition in the True Colors Fund’s annual report, as well as in other publications*.
TAX DEDUCTION » Your gift to the True Colors Fund will be tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.